Our academic advisors handle requesting the transcripts from your previous school(s) for you. If there is a fee, then the advisor will inform the student that they must request it themselves.
Ombudsman Career Academy
Starting from the very first class, we assess and inventory your interests and offer college and career planning to get you jump started thinking about a future career.
Career Academy also provides comprehensive support for your future by:
- Connecting you with different technical or training programs of interest
- Assisting you through the college application process
- Helping tailor your resume and cover letter for different jobs
- Helping you with job applications
- Access to Job Fairs
- Exposing you to multiple growing industries in the area
- Helping you search for schools and training programs in their areas of interest
Both options are available. Students’ courses are all on an online platform. They can work remotely or come to our drop-in site Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. They can get academic support both remotely (via phone or Microsoft Teams) & on site.
The program is completely free! However, students must have reliable access to the internet and a computer.
You must be 22 years or older, and live in the state of Arizona. That’s it!