Ombudsman Arizona Charter Schools
Ombudsman Charter Schools are perfect for students who want an alternative to traditional high school.
If you are a student aged 16 – 21 and need to earn additional credits, are at risk of dropping out or have dropped out of school and want to return and earn your Arizona high school diploma, we can help. As a student at Ombudsman Charter School, you CAN do it all!
A four-hour school day allows time for family, friends, work and school. We prepare you for college, career – for life – after high school.
You can enroll in an Ombudsman Charter School in Arizona at any time during the year and earn your diploma in a professional, alternative school setting.
Sign up to get started!
Ombudsman Arizona Charter Schools help you get back on track to graduate and prepare you to make positive choices about college, a career – about life – after high school.
- Flexible schedules. Convenient morning and afternoon sessions Monday-Friday so you don’t have to choose between life and school.
- Teachers who care about where you want to go in the future, not what you did in the past.
- A quiet place to learn in a small, professional, alternative education setting – no distractions, no drama.
- Internships, job shadowing and relationships with adults who want to help you explore options for life after high school.
- Emotional support to develop positive relationships with family, friends, co-workers and others.
- Open enrollment throughout the year – you can enroll at any time.