Why Choose Ombudsman Charter?
Feel valued. Respected. Confident. Independent. Successful.
Feel proud of what you accomplished and hopeful about your future.
Have time for family, friends, work and school.
Get another chance to succeed in high school so you can succeed after you graduate.
Students attend Ombudsman for a variety of reasons: the convenience of attending morning or afternoon sessions, the opportunity to catch up on credits or to graduate early, or to feel more comfortable than they felt in traditional school. Some need a fresh start and Ombudsman provides that.
Students say Ombudsman “feels like home.” They find it easier to focus in a learning community where there’s no drama or distraction – and where there’s plenty of motivation.
Ombudsman operates seven charter schools throughout Arizona, and you can enroll in any location that’s convenient for you. Charter schools are funded by the state, so you don’t pay anything to attend.
Ombudsman Charter Schools Offer:
- Open enrollment throughout the year – you can start school at any time – and start earning credits on DAY ONE;
- Easy transfer of your existing credits;
- Flexible schedules. Attend one of our convenient morning or afternoon sessions Monday-Friday so you don’t have to choose between life and school;
- Teachers who care about where you want to go in the future, not what you did in the past;
- The opportunity to take advantage of our Student Incentive Program;
- A quiet place to learn in a professional, alternative education setting – no distractions, no drama;
- The chance to love learning and to graduate with a real high school diploma, not a GED;
- College and career coordinators who help you explore options for life after high school – whether you want to go to college, trade or technical school or join the workforce; and,
- An award-winning C-TECH program. You can earn a certification in home entertainment, network cabling and other telecommunications areas while earning your diploma!
How to Enroll
To apply to one of our charter schools, start the process by completing this form or by calling us any time between 7:30 a.m.– 4 p.m. to speak with one of our Outreach Specialists. If you’re in the Phoenix area, please call (602) 317-0837. You can reach us in Tucson at (520) 447-0210.